Wednesday, August 4, 2010

National Day School Parade

To those involved in NDP celebration parade this friday 6 August 2010: LATEST UPDATES

6.25am report outside NCDCC room (remember uniform check each mistake=5)
Come in full field dress No.4 uniform there will not be time for you all to change in school. Please BRING BERET AND ALL YOUR ACCESSORIES (each accessory you borrow from us=10)
Also, bring a red/white Tshirt to change. Further details I will tell you all in the morning.

This is the first year PHS NCDCC is participating fully in school parade, with a supporting contingent, Contingent Commander, Guard-Of-Honour, and flag bearers; therefore I hope that you all will be at your very best.
 Last of all, please hydrate yourselves well especially the day before. I hope that nobody will fall out on that day :)

Addtional info (for CLTs): parade will start @ 7am and maybe last an half an hour or so. After the parade there will be a celebration concert in the hall. hope to see you there :)

Any other questions you all can reach me @ 83174307. rest well and all the best for your exams and parade.
-Evelyn ^^

No comments: