Friday, March 19, 2010

NCDCC SNCO Course (15th - 19th March 2010) Reflection

You Hong, Xi Zhe, Evelyn and I attended the Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) course from 15th - 19th March at the Home Team Academy (HTA).

It was an enriching and informative course; I learned how to be an effective leader and firm but fair commander. The course trained us to be interesting in our lessons, how to handle the cadets in a classroom situation, in the field, the parade ground and almost virtually in every nook and corner!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Senior Cadet Lieutenant Victor Khoo for his invaluable advice and suggestions on the night before the Method of Instruction(MOI) assessment. He was with me on MSN till past midnight. Thank you Victor Sir!  :D

I would also like to thank Ms Tean for being with us at the Passing Out Ceremony. 

I look forward to using those methods and skills that I have learnt during the course to impart the knowledge to my juniors. :)

Ellery

No comments: